In this free seminar for parents, Versed Advisory Network hosts David Browne of EN*TRANCE, who will share workings of the college admissions committees and highlight the mostly invisible and rarely shared triggers to help move your child into the "acceptance pile."
- Composition, values and thought processes of the admissions committees
- Aspects of the application package that most differentiate your child
- Critical Early Decision choices and what to do if your child is deferred
- "ins" and "outs" of a compelling essay
- Extracurricular activities that are consistent and coherent with your child's unique story
For parents of high school and middle school students.
Versed is a parent-to-parent advisory network providing pre-college guidance and resources.