If only there was a way to test the viability of your business idea before going all in. There is! At the heart of all these reasons for a product, failure is one core reason: we waste needless time, money, and effort building something nobody wants. In this presentation, you will learn:
- The difference between a lean business canvas and a business plan
- That you don’t need a product to demonstrate traction
- How to deconstruct your big idea
- How to focus on what’s riskiest (versus what’s easiest)
- How to systematically implement your big idea
Bill Schloth has been investing in, managing, buying, and selling start-up and emerging businesses for over 25 years. He spent 20 years as an investment banker working with a wide range of companies and multiple industries around the globe. Enjoying the ‘thrill of a deal,’ Mr. Schloth is a CPA and has an MBA in marketing from New York University.