This is the rescheduled class from 3/7.
Passionate about helping people? Starting a nonprofit? Helping solve some of our country’s social, economic, and/or political problems? This fast-paced and entertaining program will teach you step by step how to build a successful not-for-profit organization in Connecticut - and identify resources that will help you help those in need.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to make sure your cause is really “charitable”
- How to put together your nonprofit board of directors and management team;
- How to find wealthy donors and gain their support and trust
- How to raise funds for your nonprofit organization
- How to market and promote your nonprofit activities
Meet the Speaker:
Cliff Ennico (www.cliffennico.com) is the former host of MONEYHUNT, the PBS reality television series where entrepreneurs defended their business plans before America's toughest panel of experts. An attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT, Cliff has helped launch over 15,000 businesses in his 37-year career. He is the author of 16 books, most recently “The Crowdfunding Handbook: How to Raise Capital for Your Business Using Equity Funding Portals.”